Video Test-FunEditor 1.5 setup with Borland
Test page to get media player working for site. This media is referenced at the ProjectFUN Editor page.
- This does not create back links from the media page to the pages which embeds the media.
- The embedded media caption text is not Marked up, links and formatting don't work.
- Video dimensions must be specified, it does not detect the native size.
- When embedding video please use this format, copy this and change the size, Video_File, Caption, and optionally the Thumbnail image:
- <player width=640 height=480 align=center thumb=projectFUN_main_tall.gif forcegeneric>Video_File.swf|Caption Text with no markup.</player><div style="display:none">[[File:Video_File.swf]]</div>
- The trailing hidden div will link to the media and help keep track of where each video file is used (workaround for the missing back links).
Wrapper Template - broken
- If this worked, it could be used to fix the problems with the native Embedding noted above.
Other Media Formats